Friday, March 4, 2016

3.4.2016. How To Look Supermodel Tall


I've been told by multiple people that I look taller in my photos than I do in real life. I stand at 5 feet 4 inches... when I am executing the most perfect ballerina-esque posture. At normal person posture, I am 5'3." Its not that I incidentally appear tall, I do try to Houdini these effects. Who doesn't want to look effortlessly chic in the things only those gloriously tall women can get away with? I always strive to look taller also because I like to have wardrobe options; I don't like being bound to the petite section. I am petite as well as short. I embrace it most days, but sometimes this fashionista girl wants to feel a little closer to the sky. I am blogging today to share with you my tips on looking taller. My tips are fairly basic and you may know them already! 

The tip I have for you is pictured in the photos of this post: elongating those beautiful legs of yours. 

To elongate your legs you can do one of two things, 1) wear black tights with black high heels or 2) wear a skater dress, or shorter hem with nude heels. (or skin colored heels). I incorporated both of these ideas into one to maximize the heightening effect. In the photos, I am wearing a skater dress, which is a dress that typically hits your body mid-thigh. I am also wearing black tights with a 3" pair of black heels. You could go the extra mile and wear a pair of pointy-toed black heels to add even more length to your legs. I chose not to go with the pointy-toe and rather an almond toe heel because my features can appear sharp depending on what I'm wearing and I like to soften my edges when I can. 

So try this out yourself, though simple, I promise, you'll put on the ensemble and go 'Wow, how does something so simple make me feel like a million bucks?!'






No comments:

Post a Comment